So, you went out with your friends to good ol’ Chick-fil-A last night and you guys ordered a lot of food. Don’t push yourself to finish it when you have the to-go option. Wondering if Chick-fil-A sandwiches can be reheated without getting dry and losing their taste? They certainly can! Here’s our tried and tested answer for the longstanding question – how to reheat a Chick-fil-A sandwich?
The Best Way to Reheat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
You don’t need fancy equipment or have to follow a long and complex procedure to reheat a leftover chick-fil-a sandwich. Your standard oven works the best as it ensures even heating without burning your sandwich. Also, it doesn’t leave you with a fat drenched, soggy patty.
To help keep your chick-fil-a sandwich tender and juicy, store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Take it out of the refrigerator about 10 minutes before reheating; sandwiches reheat better and quicker when they are at room temperature.
Here’s how to reheat Chick-fil-A sandwich in an oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet or any oven-proof dish with a parchment paper.
- Deconstruct the burger, i.e., separate the bun and the chicken. Take out the pickles and set them aside (you can also discard the old pickles and replace it with fresh if you have it available at home).
- Lay the disassembled sandwich on the tray and heat them in the oven for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Re-assemble the sandwich and enjoy!
The Alternative Way to Reheat
When it comes to reheating a Chick-fil-A sandwich, the toaster takes a close second place to the standard kitchen oven. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat the toaster oven to 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the sandwich (preferably deconstructed) on the metal rack of the oven and place a baking sheet below it, so your oven doesn’t get messy from any dripping fat.
- Let the sandwich heart for about 3 minutes. Turn the chicken breast and heat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rearrange the sandwich and dig in!
While you can reheat your leftover Chick-fil-A sandwich in a microwave, we would suggest to only utilize that option as a last resort. This is because a microwave leaves the chicken soft and soggy; it doesn’t get heated and crisp at the same time, like in an oven and toaster oven.
Reheating in the Microwave
In case you don’t have an oven or a toaster oven at home or you are so hungry that you can’t wait for the oven to preheat, here’s how you can reheat your leftover chick-fil-a sandwich in a microwave:
- Turn your microwave setting to ‘reheat’.
- Separate the components of the sandwich. Separate the pickles and place the bun and chicken breast on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat them for two minutes, flipping the chicken piece halfway through.
- Check the chicken with your finger or a food thermometer (if you have it).
- If the chicken breast isn’t as jot as you like it, heat it for another 30 to 60 seconds.
Reassemble your sandwich and enjoy it.