Do you know how to reheat chicken parmesan properly?
Chicken Parmesan is a traditional Italian dish that is enjoyed all over the world. The juicy breaded chicken breast coated in marinara sauce and topped with parmesan cheese packs a punch. Filling and delicious, you and your loved ones can enjoy this treat every Sunday!
However, the rich cheese and generous portion of chicken gets too much too handle all at once. If you are unable to complete the whole thing in one go, why not save it for later? After all, how often do you get to make such tasty meals?
However, this poses one major challenge. Does reheated chicken parmesan taste just as good? If done the right way, it can! Stay tuned as we tell you how to reheat chicken parmesan, so it as stays juicy as ever!
How to Store?
If you have some chicken parm leftover, the best way to store it is in the fridge. Keep the chicken in an airtight container. Now be ready to take it out and warm up whenever you feel like devouring it.
How to Reheat Chicken Parmesan?
Reheating this Italian dish is not as hard as it is made out to be. If done the right way, the result would be just as juicy as it was when freshly cooked. There are two ways how to reheat chicken parmesan. While the microwave is quicker, the oven produces better results.
Reheat Chicken Parmesan in the Oven
What you Need
- Ovenproof dish
- Aluminum foil
- Oven mitts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Put the leftover chicken parmesan in an ovenproof dish
- Now cover this dish with aluminum foil
- Place the dish in the oven and let the chicken heat up for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is heated through. If you have frozen chicken, let the chicken remain outside for a while before you reheat it
- About 5 minutes before you take out the dish, remove the aluminum foil with the help of oven mitts to allow the cheese to melt to perfection
- Once you feel the chicken is done, carefully remove the dish
Now consume it hot and crispy!
Reheat in the Microwave
What you Need
- Microwave-safe plate
- Put the chicken parmesan in a microwave safe plate
- You can cover the dish so that the microwave does not get dirty
- On medium heat, reheat the dish for about 1 minute. The best way is to touch the center as it takes the longest time to heat up
- If the chicken requires more heating, zap it for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Once you are satisfied, take it out
Now you can enjoy the juicy chicken parmesan!
With these simple methods, you can reheat chicken parmesan whenever you want! Just ensure you follow the right steps so the cheese is melted through and the chicken is still crisp.