Most of us who love pita bread always have some on standby. You never know when the hunger pangs hit, making your stomach growl for some delicious pita bread. When pita bread’s calling comes, it’s up to you to satisfy your cravings. Your pita bread is cold, which means you need to reheat it to make it deliciously soft and warm again. Lucky for you, we can show you some fantastic ways to reheat pita bread. Let’s dive right into it!
Reheat Pita Bread in the Oven
- You can use either frozen or fresh pita bread.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and remove it from its packaging.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the pita bread and put it in the oven.
- Heat the pita bread from around 10 to 13 minutes. A sign that your pita is completely heated is when they become soft and pliable.
- Use tongs or oven mitts to remove pita bread from the oven.
- Place the pita bread in the top rack of the oven and remove pita bread from its packet.
- Use a pastry brush to apply a small amount of olive oil.
- Add salt and other seasonings of your choice to taste.
- Place the pita bread on the top rack, heating them for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can lower the temperatures from 350 degrees Fahrenheit to 325 degrees Fahrenheit if you think they may dry out. You can also put another container with water in the rack below the top rack to prevent the pita bread from drying out.
Reheat Pita Bread in a Skillet
- Use either a frying pan or skillet and place it on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Take the pita bread out from its packet.
- Apply a small amount of olive oil on the pita bread using a pastry brush.
- Put the pita bread in the skillet or pan, heating each side for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pita bread once it’s pliable and soft to the touch.
- Put the pita bread in a pot, covering it with a lid to keep them warm.
Reheat in the Microwave
- Cut the pita bread into triangles.
- Put a damp paper towel over a microwave-safe plate.
- Put them in a single later over the damp paper towel.
- Heat the pita bread for 30 seconds to one minute.
- The pita bread should be pliable and soft to the touch.
Reheat Pita Bread over an Open Flame
- Put the pita bread on top of an open range flame over medium-low heat.
- After 45 seconds, the pita bread will puff.
- Turn the pita bread and repeat.
Whether you like to hoard pita bread or buy fresh pita bread, you can warm them using one of these easy and quick ways to get soft and warm pita bread. You’ll never eat a cold or room temperature pita bread ever again.