There are some foods that taste just as great the next day. One of them is Stromboli. Stromboli is basically full of tasty pizza ingredients, which is why it tastes good even if you put it in the fridge and take it out after three or four days provided that you know how to reheat Stromboli properly.
If you often make Stromboli and are left with some of it after everyone is done eating, you should know how to reheat this dish. In this post, we have provided step-by-step instructions on how to reheat Stromboli. Read on to learn the proper way of reheating this delicious dish.
Tips for How to Reheat Stromboli
1. Using the Oven to Reheat Stromboli
When it comes to reheating Stromboli, oven is the best option. They will crisp up nicely when reheated in the oven. Below we have provided easy-to-follow instructions on reheating Stromboli in the oven.
- Take the Stromboli out of the fridge and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes so that it reaches room temperature. This is important so that all of the Stromboli is at the same temperature and heats evenly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wrap the Stromboli in aluminum foil and then put it in an oven-friendly plate
- Put the plate in the oven and allow it to heat for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Take the plate out and check if the Stromboli is warm enough to heat. If not, put the plate back in and allow it to heat for another 5 minutes
- Your Stromboli should be ready now so enjoy with marinara sauce or pesto
2. Using the Microwave to Reheat Stromboli
If you prefer a softer crust, then try reheating the leftover Stromboli in the microwave. Here’s how to reheat Stromboli in the microwave:
- Take the leftover Stromboli out of the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature so that it heats evenly from all sides
- Put the leftover Stromboli on a microwave-friendly plate and then put it in the microwave. Place a small container of water alongside the Stromboli. The water will steam the crust, making it soft to the touch
- Allow the Stromboli to heat for about 3 to 5 minutes. Take it out and check if it is warm enough to heat. If not, allow it to heat for another 2 minutes
- Take the Stromboli out and enjoy it
These two methods are the best when it comes to reheating Stromboli. Follow our instructions to a T to ensure that you properly reheat your leftover Stromboli and enjoy it. That’s it from our side. Tell us which method you like the best for reheating Stromboli.
We hope you find the information provided above helpful. In case you have any questions or if something is unclear, feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to help you out.