Do you know how to reheat burrito?
What’s in a burrito? It’s delicious soft tortilla oozing of delicious beans, sour cream, chicken, and cheese. When it comes to making the perfect burrito, you’re not restricted to using only these stuffing options. You can use whatever stuffing your heart desires.
You can make several burritos at one time, storing them in the fridge or freezer to eat whenever you are in the mood for burritos next. Let’s tell you how to reheat burrito quickly.
Reheat in the Oven
Most people prefer to reheat leftover burritos in the oven, but it is a little more time-consuming than other reheating methods, but the results are amazing!
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the burrito from the fridge and use aluminum foil to loosely wrap it.
- Put the aluminum foil-wrapped burrito in the oven, reheating it for around 30 minutes.
- Use oven mitts to remove the burrito from the oven.
- Use a thermometer to read the internal temperature. If it reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit, it is properly warmed from within.
- Remove the aluminum foil and eat.
Reheat Burrito in the Microwave
For most people, the microwave is the easiest and quickest way to reheat every food. Even though this isn’t the best way to reheat your leftovers, it still does the job. If you’re not a perfectionist, this reheating method is perfect for you.
- Place the burrito on a microwave-safe plate.
- Put the microwave-safe plate with the burrito in the microwave for about 1 minute and then leave it in there for about 45 seconds. This allows the heat to spread evenly.
- Reheat the burrito for an additional minute and then leave it in there for about 30 seconds.
- Remove it from the microwave, check the internal temperature, ensuring it reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit, and if does, eat.
Reheat on the Grill
Are you one of those who love to head to the outdoors and fire up their grill to reheat leftovers? If you are, let us show you how to reheat your burrito on the grill.
- Light one side of your grill and put the burrito on the side that you haven’t lit.
- Grill your burrito on the side that is not lit for around 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, put your burrito on the lit side of the grill.
- Use a thermometer to check the burrito’s internal temperature and if it reads 165b degrees Fahrenheit, you are good to eat.
For burritos with sour cream, follow these directions to reheat them in the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the burrito from the fridge and use aluminum foil to wrap it.
- Put the aluminum foil-wrapped burrito in the oven to reheat for about 30 minutes.
- Use oven mitts to remove the burrito from the oven and use a thermometer to read its internal temperature, which should read 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the aluminum foil and serve.
Use the reheating method that feels the most right for you.