Oh my goodness. The lovely folks at Seattle chocolate masters, Theo, are providing a cluster of goodies for three Cookus Interruptus subscribers.
Reminder: Theo Chocolate is dedicated to
- Using only pure ingredients that are grown sustainably. We source our ingredients locally whenever possible.
- Partnering with our growers by ensuring they earn a living wage and have access to education for their families.
- Honoring and respecting our employees and suppliers. This is possible due to the unique fact that we control every step of our own manufacturing process.
- Using green energy sources to power our factory.
- Using sustainable packaging and printing methods.
- Educating about social and environmental accountability 7 days a week through public tours of our artisan factory.
THREE Cookus subscribers have an opportunity to win a pretty bag of their new product: Clusters. The ingredients are impressive. For ex: the Salted Almond Chocolate Clusters feature a combination of crispy quinoa, toasted coconut and 50 mg of cocoa flavanols combined with almonds, dates and Himalayan pink sea salt in 60% dark chocolate. Lemon Hemp and Coconut Turmeric are the other two varieties!
Sound good? Quit reading about politics and enter to win!!! Here’s how :
1. Be a subscriber of Cookus Interruptus Not a subscriber yet? Type your email address in the subscribe box right up there on the upper right corner of the whole website. I check and reject any winner that’s not one of our subscribers.
2. Be a friend on Cookus Interruptus facebook. Not our facebook friend? Easy. Go to the Cookus Facebook page and click the thumbs up “like”.
3. What is your favorite dish to make with dark chocolate? The most decadent, close my eyes and eat slowly with a spoon dish I desire would be flourless chocolate cake. I like making it with a touch of cinnamon and chili. Today, however, I’m pulled to make chocolate covered coconut macaroons. Easy peasy to make and so satisfying. Okay. YOUR TURN. Type your answer as a comment to this post.
4. Contest ends at 5 pm on December 18 . PLEASE check your email on December 19th. The junk mail folder and everything. We’ve been having some trouble with lost emails to winners. The winners will be chosen by random.org. If you don’t respond to your “winner” email within 48 hours, we will choose a new winner (tough love…).